Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 07 – Your best friend, in great detail


Born in September 1989 into a family full of boys, Jessica was intended for great things right from the outset. She came out of the womb practically already able to play the trumpet and sidled in nicely within the family orchestra.


As she grew up she found her talents were truly incredible. Whether it be her resilience to being the butt of her brothers jokes or her astounding ability to eat more McDonalds in one sitting than an obese American family of five (yet still retaining her fabulous figure!), she was truly admired by the community.


When she attended Sacred Heart College Geelong she was under admired. This is common of many geniuses; their talents ignored until someone is able to show them to the world. Fortunately, Jessica was able to prove her abilities in many ways, such as being in Musicals; Her starring role as Francis Flute in the college’s adaption of 'A Midsummers Night' by Shakespeare, and playing 'The Last Post' at every given opportunity. Jessica's fans swelled in numbers, with one notable figure included; myself.


I was lucky enough to find in Jessica, all the fun, crazy parts of myself that I had long forgotten in my journey from childhood to adolescence. Jessica has an amazing ability to draw out those sections of my soul and channel them into unalloyed laughter and fun. She is one of the few people in this world that I have had the pleasure of meeting that can both be an exceptional partner in crime, but an attentive and diligent listener when required. I am positive that no one here on earth today has a bigger heart and soul than Miss Jessica.


So to conclude, I hope everyone who reads this has a Jessica in their lives. They will fill your heart with euphoria and make every day a pure delight. Don't forget to appreciate their presence.



I love you, Jessica. Thank you for being my friend. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wouldn't you! hahaha!!
    This is absolutely lovely! Thank you so much for writing such nice things about me...I really do appreciate your friendship so much!
    =D

    ReplyDelete