Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Late Night Apologies

Yes, yes. I know I'm late. I'm the equivalent of an employee rushing into the office, still putting her tights on, trying desperately to get to the phone before her boss notices it's been ringing for 15 minutes. I'm that kid at their desk frantically scribbling last nights geometry homework on a bit of scrap paper they found on the floor.

Apologies.

So it's April, again. Goodness me. This will be my 3rd year of doing BEDA. How insane? Feels like only yesterday I was sitting down to my very first blog post, dellusionally spouting optimistic promises about my blogging habits.

I've really got nothing to say today. Instead I shall quote the beautiful Adele.


'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't.
You can't make your heart feel, something that it won't.'


Have a great day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment